THE POLISH CLAY GROUP AWARD
The fourth edition of
the Polish Clay Group Award, sponsored by the Polish Mineralogical Society, is
addressed to young scientists, wishing to participate in the EUROCLAY '19 in Paris (
1. Candidate must be a participant of the EUROCLAY '19 Conference.
2. Candidate must submit a PDF file of a paper in English on a topic relevant to one of the sessions of the Conference. The paper should be written in a format acceptable for international journals and not have been presented beforehand. The candidate must be an author or first co-author of the submitted paper.
3. The winner will be expected to present his/her paper at the Conference.
4. The award consists of a honorarium of 500 Euros and a certificate.
5. The award will not be made if it is considered that candidates do not reach the standard required.
6. Person eligible for the award must be under 35.
7. The attached form must be filled and returned to the President of Polish Clay Group with each entry to arrive before the official closing date.
8. The closing date for submission of the manuscripts is the 15th January 2019.
9. The papers will be evaluated and ranked by an International Award Committee.
10. The submission should be done electronically to the address: email@example.com